PLEASE NOTE: If you had season tickets in 2016, your seats are reserved until May 15. Upon receipt of your payment, your seats will be confirmed. If payment is not received by May 15 your seats will be released.
2017 Box Office Policy
Ordering Tickets by Mail
- Season Tickets (9 Productions): $270 (you save $54)
- Senior Citizen Season Tickets are $261 (you save $63)
- Single Tickets are $35 + $1 Facility Fee to benefit the Highfield Theatre
- Online tickets are subject to a $3.50 per ticket convenience fee
Ordering Tickets by Mail
- Tickets by mail order will begin on April 3.
- Season tickets renewals will be filled first; requests for seat upgrades will be filled in order of postmark date. We cannot guarantee that we can fulfill seat upgrades.
- New season ticket orders will be filled second, in the order of postmark date
- Single ticket orders will be filled last, in the order of postmark date.
- Online sales will begin soon after the May 15 mail order deadline. Join our online mailing list to receive an announcement.
- Single tickets ordered online are subject to a $3.50 per ticket fee.
- All subscriptions are non-refundable. Tickets may be donated back to CLOC.
- If you cannot attend a particular production, we would appreciate knowing so someone else can enjoy the show in your place.
- Subscription tickets may be exchanged for tickets of the same production/same week free of charge (subject to availability). Tickets cannot be exchanged for another production.
- Single tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be donated back to CLOC, or
- Single tickets may be exchanged for a fee of $3 per ticket. Exchanged tickets must be for a performance in the same production/same week (subject to availability). Tickets cannot be exchanged for another production.
- All guests must have a ticket to enter the theater, regardless of age.
- We request that parents wait until their children are at least 5 years of age before bringing them to the theatre.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- House Management reserves the right to ask a disruptive guest to leave the theatre at their discretion. A refund will not be given.
- Animals are not permitted in the theatre with the exception of trained certified service animals.
- Curtain times are 8:00 p.m. sharp for evening performances and 2:00 p.m. for matinées. Latecomers will be seated at a suitable break in the performance at the discretion of the House Management.
- Please turn off all mobile devices prior to the performance.
- Patio snack service opens at 7:00 p.m. for evening performances and 1:00 p.m. for matinée performances.
- Please enjoy your food and drink outside the theatre on the patio.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the theatre and on the patio. Smokers must use the parking lot.
- The Highfield Theatre is completely air conditioned for your comfort. It is advisable to bring a sweater.
- The Highfield Theatre is fully handicap accessible.
- CLOC performances frequently sell out. Please purchase early to avoid disappointment.
Box Office Summer Mailing Address (USPS)
PO Box 906
Falmouth, MA 02541
Box Office Location:
58 Highfield Drive
Falmouth, MA 02540